Auto AMPLE Syrup Pool
Stake AMPLE, earn AMPLE!
You've now got two delicious flavors of AMPLE-AMPLE Syrup Pool to choose from: Auto-compounding, and Manual. Read on to learn more!
Auto AMPLE & Manual AMPLE Pools
What’s the difference between the "Auto AMPLE Pool" and the "Manual AMPLE Pool"?
With both pools, you can simply stake your AMPLE tokens to earn more AMPLE tokens.
But there are some differences:
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your AMPLE by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Deposits SYRUP Token to your wallet upon staking
- Stake your AMPLE and forget about it! The AMPLE you stake in this Syrup Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The "automatic" compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- Does not deposit SYRUP to your wallet upon staking
What are the fees for the Auto AMPLE Syrup Pool?
if you unstake (withdraw) within 72 hours.
- Only applies within 3 days of manually staking.
- After 3 days, you can unstake with no fee.
- The 3-day timer resets every time you manually stake more AMPLE in the pool.
- This fee only applies to manual unstaking: it does not apply to automatic compounding.
- 2%, subtracted automatically from each yield harvest.
- For example, if the harvest was 1 AMPLE, then 0.02 AMPLE would be subtracted as the performance fee.
The AMPLE collected via the unstaking fee and performance fee is burned every week as part of the regular AMPLE token burns.
This is a good thing for AMPLE holders because it reduces the overall amount of AMPLE tokens in existence, which helps reduce inflation.
What's the best way to use the Auto AMPLE Syrup Pool?
Simple: stake your AMPLE, but only withdraw after 72 hours (if you need to). This way you only pay the performance fee, and not the unstaking fee.
What’s the Auto AMPLE bounty?
Auto AMPLE Bounty: 0.05% of all Auto AMPLE pool users’ pending yield
This bounty is given as a reward for providing a service to other users.
Whenever you successfully claim the bounty, you’re also helping out by activating the Auto AMPLE Pool’s compounding function for everyone.
Make sure the amount of AMPLE you receive will be greater than the BNB fees you’ll spend to submit the blockchain transaction!