Syrup Pools: the simplest way to earn on AmpleSwap
Staking in Syrup Pools lets you earn AMPLE or other tokens while you sleep!
It's simpler than farming with AmpleSwap's Yield Farms, because unlike the Farms, you only need to stake one token to start earning: usually AMPLE.
1. Go to the Pools page here.
2. Connect to your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
3. Click Unlock Wallet.
4. Choose which Syrup Pool you want to stake in.
Auto AMPLE automatically compounds your rewards: any AMPLE you earn will be harvested and re-invested in the same pool for you.
Manual AMPLE doesn’t automatically compound like Auto AMPLE. You’ll need to harvest and compound your earnings manually.
Other Syrup Pools let you stake your AMPLE to earn dozens of other cool tokens. Make sure you check them out.
5. Once you choose a pool, click the Enable button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Enable button should now be replaced with Stake. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
7. Type in an amount or slide the rabbit to choose how much AMPLE you want to stake.
8. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. The Confirm button will change to "Confirming", then once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
10. You should now be able to see details on your Syrup Pool. Auto AMPLE will show a countdown until the unstaking fee ends. The other pools will show a Collect button to claim your staking rewards into your wallet.
You can easily add more AMPLE to a Syrup Pool, or move some AMPLE to a more profitable pool. Here’s how you can move your staked AMPLE.
1. Click the - to take some AMPLE out of a pool, or the + to add more to the pool.
Please note that unstaking from the Auto AMPLE pool has a fee of 0.1% if you unstake within 72 hours.
2. A window will open. If you clicked the +, choose the amount you would like to add to the pool. If you clicked the -, choose the amount to take out of the pool.
3. Click Confirm.
4. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your new amount of staked tokens.